DIGITAL GAUGE CONVERSION FOR ALL 84 - 88 FIERO'S
NOW AVAILABLE IN RED, GREEN, OR BLUE OR A COMBINATION OF THEM
As an electrical Engineer I designed these gauge specifically for the Fiero 9 years ago. They were designed with Easy installation, Durability, and accuracy, as a high priority. These gauge just plug in place of the existing gauges with minimal wiring/modifications. Installation only takes an afternoon as complete instructions are included with illustrations.
There are 3 standard converson packages available: NON GT, GT, and Partial Gt. Options Available - see "options" tab
The NON GT. package includes:
• Main dash gauge conversion which includes a red digital Tachometer, Speedometer, Fuel, and Water Temperature gauge. Also, there is either an Oil Pressure or Voltmeter gauge below the tachometer depending on the year of your car.
• Designed by a long time Fiero owner specifically for the Fiero (not from another car).
• They easily mount in side of the factory gauge housing after removing the original gauges.
• Tinted Plexiglas panel to perfectly replace the gray factory panel covering the factory gauges.
• Available in either full English or Metric display versions.
• Factory indicators are retained: turn signal, brake, highbeam, etc..
• Bright red displays for the best contrast in sunlight (green optional or mix the 2 colors as you want).
• Tachometer and Speedometer have a light bargraph that wraps around their digital displays for quick glance readings.
• Factory odometer is retained.
• Complete installation instructions and any needed mounting hardware is included.
• All gauges use the factory sensors for easy installation.
• All Gauges dim when either the parking and/or headlights are turned on.
• Labels for all gauges are lit and they will flash when any readings are out of range (Ex. temp too high, oil press too low, etc…)
• All Microprocessor controlled.
• 5 year Warranty
• Short installation time of about 3 to 4 hours with minimal modifications (only a few wires to connect and a 1/2” piece of plastic to cut.
• Over 400 have been sold worldwide in the past 12 years.
The GT. package includes everything that is in the NON GT. version with the addition of:
• Center dash gauge conversion including a digital Volt Meter and Oil Pressure gauge.
• Tinted Plexiglas panel to perfectly replace the gray factory panel covering the factory center gauge.
• Additional installation time of about 1/2 hour.
Note: For the GT version There will not be a gauge below the tachometer to match the factory GT. gauge layout. This does however allow for an optional extra gauge below the Tach (See Options Tab).
The Partial GT package includes everything from the GT except the large gauges (Tach and Speedo).
So you you end up with all the small gauges in digital and the large factory analog Tach and Speedo remain. There is a custom plexiglas panel for this kit with holes cutout for the Tach and Speedo. See "more pictures" tab. This is the lowest cost kit I offer for the Fiero, and you can always add the Digital Tach and Speedo later if you like.
These gauges and my interior Trim panels are also listed on Pennock's Fiero Forum under "the mall" where you can see what others have to say about them.
I also sell these on Ebay frequently, so you can check my feedback, as my user name is: tbsb959595
These gauges are the same as the gauges offered by Pisa Co. as I sell them to Pisa.